What a shame

Everything non car related such as welcome's, forums questions and updates, etc.

Re: What a shame

by Ray » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:40 pm

i drop in from time to time as well just to make sure I'm not missing anything.

perhaps i will start a new project up for my new van and post some links to it on Facebook.

i think we could all start a post on Facebook and get everyone to post links to their builds on this site. perhaps if we all make an effort going forward we can get this site cranking again. i know i spent manny hour on here years ago. but this site fell about when it went down for a few months and then returned without any old post. i think the users felt let down all their history had been erased. i know it has since been (mostly) restored... but it only takes one bad experience to loose customers.

by EH 427 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:47 pm

I popped in for a visit tonite

by Rob » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Ray problem is not all have or want facebook , couldnt people put there projects , woes , questions etc on this site and a link on face book back to this site for those who have and use facebook ? The closest i go to facebook is taptalk and i have to admit i still prefer this site.

by purr_pul_eh » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:52 am

likewise no facebook here, neither do i have a project ATM :lol: but still like to keep up to date

by Ray » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:48 pm

ill be posting more on here... I'm going to email the admin with a few suggestions to make the site little better. my main issue is that i cannot upload more that 3 pics per post.... pictures are my favourite part of any post and i think we need more than three haha

by Rob » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Yeah cant remember when i first start posting on this site as i have had a couple of diffrrent nick names ... but i finnaly figured out how to reduce photo size on my iphone and post directly tonite.. hopefully i will put some of my resto pics and stories of heart ache and happiness

by 59wagon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Good to see the forum getting a bit of action in the last few weeks. I'm enjoying the posts.

Cheers,

John

by Rob » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 pm

John , I agree it is good to see some interest .. I think if we all try and put some posts hopefully more will see what a great resource this site is and particulary the old posts that have tons of amusement , inspiration and solutions to problems that people have overcome i know this site has helped me in numerous ways over the years and i aplaud and thank all those that have contributed both previously and now.

Rob

by purr_pul_eh » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

likewise, whilst i dont have anything specific to post, its good to see something on here for a change,
keep up the good work guys

by Ray » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Im trying hard to drive traffic from Facebook to here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous