Some site changes

Electical (including engine management) discussion.

Some site changes

by BrennoEH » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi All,

After discussions between the other moderator (utility8), the site admin (devon) and my self we have come to a conclusion on how we would like the forum to run and operate. We want the forum to be 100% focused on the sharing of knowledge and information related to our cars. This means all posts should stay on topic and YOU should be questioning yourself in regards to is my post not only sharing correct informations but also is it readable to all users.

This means all posts off topic will be requested to be removed or edited, if not they will be deleted.

As the new created ‘The Bar’ doesn’t conform to this idea it will be or has been removed.

We are open to all freedom of speech BUT we want all informations at least related to our cars.

Also another heads up a new hosting provider has been sourced for the forums and over the next couple days there will be some down time in regards to the merge. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience but we believe this will only improve the stability of the forum and ultimately your experience.

Regards and enjoy, Ted

Re: Some site changes

by MAUGEREH » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Just a thought well more of a interest into why i cant change the title of my forum for my car as id like to update it! I used to be able to do it on other forums just wondering

Thanks jake :)

by nitrox » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 pm

He probably meant 'post'.

by MAUGEREH » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm

blur1 wrote:
MAUGEREH wrote:Just a thought well more of a interest into why i cant change the title of my forum for my car as id like to update it! I used to be able to do it on other forums just wondering

"title of my fourm"??
What do you mean exactly?

Where you can make your own subject, the title if that makes any sense as my subject says "64 eh holden ls1 project" and I'd like to add to it or change it as the build is progressing

by EJSedan63 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:10 pm

It's to try avoid confusion or site changes. If you do want to change it let on of the mods or me know and we will no worries.