Keep this site going

Post up your finished cars or keep a running forum of you progress.

Re: Keep this site going

by 64v8wagon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:23 pm

I look in almost every day
roam wasn't built in a day

by claysummers » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:29 am

I’ve been having trouble accessing this site via my preferred method which is Tapatalk on iPad etc. I Wonder if admin has lapsed some sort of certification which Tapatalk requires. So not on here as often as I was but please keep posting guys. Facebook is just a foreign wilderness to me.
Cheers
Clay

by Carpet56 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm

Facebook is not really my cup of tea either but the wife loves it, bless her. I check in just about everyday to see what is happening and i tell you the cars you fellas are doing up look really good, i hope mine will pass the test. With a full knee replacement and now the other one going out in sympathy i take things a little easier climbing around underneath the eh but i think i am getting there. I swore blind i wouldn't attempt another car but we have to have a hobby don't we and this will be a keeper. Keep up the good work. I will hopefully post some before and after pictures soon. Glenn

by 64v8wagon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi Glenn, that's it just a hobby to keep us active. Mine is by no means a show car , more a 30 footer and a keeper for sure. But we do love our EH's
roam wasn't built in a day

Previous